Eugene Divorce Lawyer
eugene paternity lawyer

Eugene Paternity Lawyer

Lawyer Helping to Resolve Paternity Issues in Oregon

In the State of Oregon, a legal action to establish the biological father of a child is called establishing Paternity (or Filiation). These actions can be brought by either parent of a child to establish a child’s legal parents as well as determine custody; child support and parenting time issues.

Robert Naslund, provides representation to both mothers and fathers facing paternity issues in Oregon and will work with you to the best interest of your child or children.

We handle cases to establish paternity for unmarried fathers and mothers in the Eugene, Springfield and Florence, Oregon areas, as well as petitions for custody, child support and parenting rights, after paternity has been established. This Court procedure is necessary when two parents are unmarried, even if the father is named on the birth certificate and support may have been established through the State of Oregon.

If parties cannot agree on paternity of a child, the matter can be determined through DNA testing.

Eugene Paternity Lawyer

We assist mother and fathers seeking in establishing paternity and matters of custody; support and parenting time. An order of Paternity can grant fathers rights to their children born out of wedlock and establish a parenting relationship. If you live in Eugene, Springfield, Florence, Oregon or any city in Lane County, schedule a consultation to determine your rights.

One of the most experience attoneys Eugene has to offer in paternity issues in Oregon. Contact Robert Naslund today!

Contact Us

The Law Office of Neil Flit